A Business Loan Isn’t Your Only Option!
Even businesses showing consistent profits with excellent financial histories are being turned down by banks. A small business loan may not be an option for your existing business. As banks make acquiring business loans more difficult, small businesses and merchants are tapping into business cash advances as an alternative to loan financing.
Traditionally businesses sought financing through:
- Small Business Loans
- Secured Business Loans
- Working Capital Loans
- Business Line of Credit
- Unsecured Business Loans
- Equipment Loans For Commercial Equipment
Today, many businesses have learned that there is no time to waste on complicated business loan applications, especially when they are likely to be denied. You can avoid the difficult loan application process required by the banks; Apply for a business cash advance now!
Unlike Small Business Loans
- There is no need to prepare business plans or compile financial and tax records.
- No collateral necessary.
- Available to you even if you and your business have less than perfect credit.
- No fixed monthly payment – so your cash flow is protected.
- Maximum flexibility – use the cash wherever your business needs it most.
- Doesn’t show up on your credit report, so it keeps all your future funding options open.
- Quick, easy application – many approved for cash in less than 24 hours.
How does a business cash advance work?
If your business processes at least $4,000/month in credit card transactions, you can use future credit card sales to secure a business cash advance. Repayment is made through a small fixed percentage of your credit card sales – you only pay us when your customers pay you. With a business loan, fixed monthly repayments can challenge your monthly cash flow. A business cash advance repayment varies based on the state of your business, so managing your cash flow will be easier than ever.
Get pre-approved for our small business loan alternative in as little as 24 hours and benefit from our fast, no collateral alternative to business loans. Find out more about how a business cash advance can benefit your business today.